Naturelink Aviation in Tshwane
Naturelink Aviation is one of the largest and most experienced aviation operators in Africa and Middle East, providing customised aviation solutions to our clients since 1997. The companyâ€™s principal business is the management of long term contracts and aircraft leasing to passenger airlines throughout Africa, Asia and the Middle East. Naturelink is currently servicing 12 airports in 9 countries on 3 continents with a fleet of 20 aircraft. The company is centrally managed with all operations monitored through our Pretoria Head office at the Wonderboom Airport, South Africa. Naturelink also specialise in Private Air Charter solutions and Aircraft Maintenance
- 10 X Embraer EMB120 Brasilia2 X Beechcraft King Air 2001 X Cessna C208B Caravan5 X PAC750XL1 X Socata TBM 8501 X Beechcraft Baron 58
- We are experts in value added aircraft leasing, specialising in ACMI (Aircraft, Crew, Maintenance and Insurance) including Fixed wing and Helicopter applications.
- Naturelink Aviation is one of the leading providers of inclusive aircraft charter and air tour services in Southern Africa, covering a vast array of local and foreign destinations by airplane or helicopter.
- Our management and engineers travel and rotate frequently between our South African headquarters and nine other international bases of operation to provide top quality service, accuracy and timely turnaround of aircraft, engines and services. The nuts and bolts about this ââ‚¬Ëœhands onââ‚¬â„¢ service can be found in the Maintenance, Embraer Service Centre and Refurbishment sections.
- (Civil Aircraft Missile Protection System)Naturelink Aviation together with Saab Avitronics, Chemring Countermeasures and Global Composite Solutions have joined forces to provide civilian aircraft with self-protection systems to enhance the safety of passengers, cargo and personnel. On March 14 the system was successfully tested and demonstrated at Overberg Testing Range in South Africa