Saint-Gobain Isover South Africa (Pty) Ltd in Springs, Gauteng
· ISOVER is part of the Saint-Gobain group, a worldwide, world renowned producer, processor and distributor of materials for industry.
· As the world’s leading manufacturer and innovator in mineral wool insulation, our mission is simple – to create for our customers and end users, safe, efficient and environmentally positive thermal, acoustic and fire safe solutions.
· Glasswool & Stonewool are, quite simply, the most efficient, flexible, economical & environmentally friendly insulation product you can choose.
· Heating costs in a building insulated throughout with Glasswool can be reduced by up to 60%.
· Glasswool is made from pure silica sand and Stonewool from rocks therefore will not support combustion in direct, prolonged contact with flames.
· Sagex is the foams division of ISOVER. Manufacturers of Expanded Polystyrene, Phenolic and Rigid Polyurethane Foam products for use in industrial, commercial and domestic applications. EPS is CFC free and considered ozone friendly.