Miller Bosman le Roux in Somerset West
Conveyancing, Litigation, Family Law, Personal Injury Claims,Attorneys, Deceased Estates, Labour Law, Debt Collecting, Registration of Companies, Antenuptial Contracts
- The Conveyancing department specialises in various aspects of property and conveyancing and provides expert advice on all areas of ownership, sale and development including alienation of land, conveyancing, housing schemes, development contracts, mortgage bonds and securities, property valuation, property development, servitudes, notarial leases, property finance, rezoning, regional planning and township establishment.
- legal proceeding in a court; a judicial contest to determine and enforce legal rights
- an area of the law that deals with family-related issues and domestic relations
- Both Wills and Trusts are devices which you can use to provide for the distribution of your estate upon your death.
- Claim compensation following a car accident, whiplash injury, work accident, or other personal injury