Mystic Monkeys and Feathers Wildlife Park in Rust de Winter
Mystic Monkeys and Feathers Wildlife Park hosts one of South Africa’s largest private primate collections featuring 38 species, in addition to a large number of beautiful, exotic birds. The zoo is also home to predators, such as White Lions, Tigers,Cheetahs and other interesting animals.
We are situated in the Rust de Winter area, 45 minutes North from Pretoria, and are therefore the ideal venue for a day visit
- Daily from Monday to Sundays
- Open on all Public and School Holidays
- 09:00 to 16:00
- Adults: R100
- Children between the ages of 3 and 13 years old: R50
- Children under 3 years old: free entrance.
- Pensioners: R80
- Has cold drinks, fruit juices, chips, sweets, ice creams etc for sale.
- Day visitors are welcome to take photos during their tour through our park. Our enclosures allow young and old to get very close with their cameras.