Connie Marais Attorneys in Richards Bay
Connie Marais Attorneys is a firm of Attorneys, Notaries, Conveyancers and Mediators operating from the Central Business District of Richards Bay in Zululand, on the North Coast of KwaZulu Natal. Ourlegal firm will offer you superb advice and excellent assistance in all aspects of the law, including Conveyancing, Mediation, Trusts, Wills and Estates, Commercial and Matrimonial matters, Civil andCriminal litigation and Labour matters.
- Conveyancing - whether you buy or sell property, wish to register a mortgage bond, or do a residential or commercial development, we will assist. The firm is on the Conveyancing panels of Standard Bank and Nedbank.
- Commercial - entrust the skillful drafting of your contracts, the registration of your new Company, Close Corporations or Family Trusts to us.
Matrimonial litigation is usually a sensitive family affair, whether a divorce, custody battle, maintenance or domestic violence issue . We will assist to resolve the problem in a speedy manner which should be in the interests of all parties, especially yours - our valued client.
- Civil litigation and Debt Collection - whether a corporate giant or a private individual, we offer the solution that will suit you best.
- Labour matters can get complex and costly if not dealt with in the correct manner. You can rely on us for assistance in the conduct and chair of disciplinary hearings, representation at the CCMA, Bargaining Councils or in Labour Court.
- Criminal Court is not a pleasant experience if you have to face charges in the wrong side of the dock. If you need an urgent bail application, representation at a trial, or just sound advice, be sure to contact Connie Marais Attorneys.
Mediation will soon be a requirement before parties may embark on a legal battle, especially where the rights of children are concerned. We have the knowledge and expertise to assist in the process of mediation in order to secure a negotiated settlement that is in the best interests of the children. We are duly qualified as Family and Divorce Mediators, as well as Company and Commercial Mediators.