Skills for Business Development in Pretoria
Skills for Business Development has extensive experience in training. Courses are updated frequently. Feedback forms are analysed and changes implemented if necessary. The company responds directlyto requests from corporates and government to design courses that meet new business challenges. Facilitators are drawn from the top ranks of business, academia, the legal fraternity and otherspecialised areas. Every course is a dynamic presentation of necessary theory, hands-on practical applications and motivation. The day after you or your staff attend a Skills for Business Developmentcourse there will be a measurable improvement in performance.
- This course will also get you thinking and dealing with issues such as diversity, ethics, politics, and other dynamics that play a role in every work environment. You can most definitely count on problem-solving, theorising, and math-heavy number-crunching too. As a manager-to-be, you'll also be required to develop a balance between sensitivity and fairness. You'll need to be innovative, creative, and a good problem-solver. These qualities (and your winning personality) will put you on a path to successful management in any number of fields. Our course has been designed to cover all of the aspects related to being an Administration Manager.
- On completion of this course, the learner will be capable of starting off a set of books for a small to medium sized business, enter all the transactions in the various books of first entry, post the entries to the general ledger, balance accounts at month-end or year-end, and draw up a Trial Balance.The course can be successfully completed within approximately 6 - 12 weeks, depending on the learner's ability to assimilate and interpret the very reader-friendly instructions included in the study material. The learner is required to complete a practical exercises which is submitted to the college for adjudication. Marks are allocated for the assignment and learners who have obtained an average of 50% for all assignments and the examination, will be awarded a Certificate in Basic Bookkeeping.
- This course introduces the learner to Windows Word, Excel and Outlook. You will learn to create and save documents; use the help and Office Assistant functions; navigate through documents quickly; edit, format and print documents, use automated tasks; cut, copy and paste text; and use the undo/redo keys; create tables, headers and footers; use the spelling and grammar checkers. This course also provides you with the basics to get you started with Windows XP. It will show you how to use the taskbar and start menu, work with Windows components, use the Helpfacility and make use the favorites and history lists. Learn to use Windows Explorer to navigate and search for files, as well as to create and manage files.
- In the past ten years, the workforce has changed dramatically. More than ever, a workplace is a diverse collection of individuals proud of who they are: their gender, their sexual orientation, their religion, their ethnic background, and all the other components that make an individual unique. In order for your workplace to succeed, your employees must be able to appreciate and celebrate those differences. Skills for Business Development is offering a training course which covers the key topics.
- The Professional Skills for Executive Secretaries / Management Support Staff programme aims to create a dynamic, learning situation, where secretaries can explore ways to advance their career skills and to create a better quality of life. The course focuses on interpersonal skills, techniques for managing time, stress, people and work loads, strategies for effective team-work, communication, and solving problems.
Skills for Business Development