Rosemary Hill in Pretoria East
We have been practicing organic farming here for almost 40 years, and during this time have planted over 50,000 trees and shrubs. Crops include rosemary, spearmint, African potato, sutherlandia, rosegeranium, pecan nuts and vegetables. Our nursery sells a variety of shrubs, herbs, flowers and trees, so if you see something you like and it has a price on it, you can pay at the till and take ithome! We also have sheep and a herd of nguni cattle on the farm. Please remember this is a working farm which means equipment, tractors, bakkies and people are going about their daily work, kindlytake care and ensure that your children are supervised at all times. Coffee shop hours: Weekends & public holidays 07:00 to 14:00; Monday to Friday (limited menu) 08:00 to 17:00
We host beautiful weddings & functions at Rosemary Hill. Our award winning mountain bike trail situated on the farm draws cyclist from all over. Afterwards you can treat yourself with a delicious meal and cappuccino from our coffee shop.
- Our Coffee is open on Weekends & public holidays from 07:00 to 14:00 and Monday to Friday (limited menu) from 08:00 to 17:00. We serve freshly baked scones, cakes, light meals and our famousomelettes accompanied by delicious bottomless coffee! We have a jungle gym and sand pit for the children. We are also pet-friendly.
- Our 6, 10 and 29km trails are well laid out and clearly marked. We offer safe parking and the trails are patrolled. The variety of terrain caters for young and old, beginners to advanced. Runners andhikers are also welcome. The latest addition is a 1km toddler trail, parents to accompany their children on all trails. Entrance fee for an adult is R30 and R15 per child, payable at the Restaurant.Gates open at 07h00.
- We designed and built this beautiful garden in 2011. It is 80m in diameter and has over 1km of paving and over 3000 plants. It is used for classical music concerts, art exhibitions, weddingceremonies and cocktail parties.
- We host authentic tea parties, specialising in kitchen teas, baby showers, birthdays and special events like christenings. Our treats are freshly prepared by our pastry chef. Tea is served onSaturdays, Sundays and public holidays only from 10h00-14h00 by appointment only.
- A Rosemary Hill Farm wedding is one of a kind. We are able to customize your wedding and provide an earthy, vintage, rustic and chic farm style experience without breaking the bank. We have a numberof different venues to cater for any size event, the authentic wooden barn can seat 50-120 guests or the large pack-house which can host parties of up to 300. Our meals are delicious as everything isfreshly prepared with extra care. Our experienced team will tailor-make a unique farm wedding experience for clients who want something different. From an indoor or outdoor ceremony to variousreception options, the choice is yours. We are able to customize your wedding and provide a truly memorable service.