Varsity Maths Tuition in Parktown
Dr. Hannalie Brooks has a Ph.D. in Mathematics from the University of the Witwatersrand. She has 12 years' experience in lecturing and tutoring mathematics and statistics to university students.
She has experience in all branches of maths and specialises in tutoring all levels of engineering maths,stats and maths as major subject. She offers professional one-on-one tuition to students and group lessons are also available at lower rates. All students receive notes after each lesson which is included in the fees. She also helps students with their study methods and gives students vital exam tips.
Dr. Hannalie Brooks also offer specialised tuition in Advanced Programme Maths for Grade 11 and Grade 12 learners. She also gives training to teachers and lecturers who want to extend their knowledge in mathematics.
Dr. Brooks is also the author of The Complete and Ultimate Maths Formulae and Definition guide for undergraduate University students, which can now be ordered from us.
Tuition is offered in the following courses:
- Major Maths
- Engineering Maths
- Mathematical Statistics
- Engineering Statistics
- Business & Applied Statistics
- Applied and Computational Maths
- Statistics for Psychology students
- Analytical Techniques
- Maths and Stats courses for Biology, Economics, IT, Marketing, Quantity Surveying, Property Studies, Town Planning and many more.
- All Maths courses for Unisa students
- Advanced Programme Maths (Grade 11 and Grade 12)
- Teachers training
- Lessons are payable per lesson or per month. Packages of 10 lessons at 10% discount, payable in advance are also available.
- One-on-one tuition at R400 per hour or R3600 for 10 lessons payable in advance.
- Group Tuition: 2 students at R250 per student per hour, 3 students at R200 per student per hour, 4 students and more at R180 per student per hour. All groups can also buy 10 lessons in advance at 10% discount.
- Individualised tuition: R400 per student per hour or R3600 for 10 lessons payable in advance.
- Group tuition: 2 teachers at R350 per teacher per hour, 3 teachers at R300 per teacher per hour, 4 teachers and more at R200 per teacher per hour.
- Packages of 10 lessons at 10% discount, payable in advance are also available for individual and group lessons.
Advanced Programme Maths For High School Pupils:
- R300 per students per hour (one-on-one and groups of two or three pupils).
- Packages of 10 lessons at 10% discount, payable in advance are also available.