Cango Wildlife Ranch in Oudtshoorn
Cango Wildlife Ranch is considered among the world's top tourist attractions and conservation education destinations on the continent. Situated in the heart of the Garden Route only 3km from thecentre of Oudtshoorn, this world-class facility not only takes visitors on a one hour fully-guided tour to view 90 species of animals, but also offers them the unique chance of interacting with ourselect ambassador species such as cheetah, lemurs, tigers snakes and even the world's first crocodile-cage diving! The Ranch also boasts a fully-licensed a la carte restaurant and is able to providegroups with amazing meals upon request.
- At the Cango Wildlife Ranch the well-being and welfare of all our animals is paramount in the promotion of our conservation ethic to you, our valued guest.To achieve these aims we promote the concept of Natural Encounters between you and a number of select ambassador species.We trust that any Natural Encounter will offer you an once-in-a-lifetime sheer thrill. The trust and playfulness of our rare white tigers; the contented purr and amber stare of our cheetah or the heart-stopping stuff that is your cage-dive with a mighty 4-meter Nile crocodile.
- Grunts Restaurant â€“ our all new forest themed fast food restaurant with its large deck as well as our Turtles Restaurant offering a more formal dining experience.
- Our Play and Waterpark offers you a jumping castle, water park, sandpits and Jungle Jims where you can set your children free to play in our tiny tots area specially designed with your toddlersâ€™ safety in mind orThere is even a splash zone for your older children wanting a little more excitement
- Various interesting curios sale at our well-stocked curio shop.
- Visitors taking part in any one of our Natural Encounters will receive a photo folder after wards at Traders as proof of their bravery and can even have it printed on a T-shirt or coffee mug.