White Shark Africa in Mossel Bay
White Shark Africa specialises in White Shark Cage Diving & Viewing, filming,photography, Expeditions teambuilding and Shark ConservationMossel bay lies approx 350 Km NE from Cape Town and enjoys the mildest and most stable climate in South Africa. Mosselbay is without a doubt one of the best White Shark Sites in the world albeit one of the lesser known .It is one of the few areas in the world where one can wittness the White Shark " Breach". Working around Seal Island provides ample opportunity to vew attacks on seals by White Sharks
- You can join White Shark Africa on a 7 day specialised shark expedition filled with adventures ranging from tagging, diving, filming, lectures,Shark breaching work
- As a guest of White Shark Africa we can assist you with booking wonderful accommodation in the area. We have everything from the cool backpackers to the 5 star accomodation facilities on our books.
- Mossel bay is a a wonderful area to explore everything from Skydiving, to bungy jumping, to speed boating, jet skiing and more. Let us help you make the very best adventure package to satisfy all your adrenaline needs.
- We here at White Shark Africa has a long and thorough history in filming and working with the Great White Shark. We have been part of and work on over 60 White Shark Documentaries to date. We have all the Experteese your production company will ever need.
- Mossel bay is a mecca for marine Wildlife with several diffent species Whales frequenting the area as well as large schools of Dolphins of up to 500 at the time are regularly sighted . Let us arrange a Whale and Dolphin trip for you.