Zwahili Game Lodge in Modimolle
Luxurious, exclusive accommodation. Game viewing by an experienced ranger, offering sightings of lion and other plains game. Excellent birding. Facilities include guided bush walks, swimming pool andconference facility. A maximum of 20 guests ensuring a personal and tranquil experience further enhanced by excellent cuisine.
Luxury bushveld safari accommodation only 200km from Johannesburg
- Game viewing by an experienced ranger in an open Safari Landrover offering sightings of lion, kudu, giraffe, blue wildebeest, zebra, caracal, blesbuck and numerous others
- Zwahili Game Lodge Festive Season Rate 2014 from R2550 per person sharing, per night This special includes luxury accommodation. (rates vary based on room type available.) Welcome drink & fruitplatter on arrival, late afternoon canapes, 2 game drives daily, 5 course Table D'hote dinner, early morning tea/coffee, full breakfast & lion conservation fee Valid till 10 January 2015
- Bird watching with over 400 species of African birdlife with rare sightings such as lizzard buzzard and brown snake eagle. If you want even more birding, the world-renowned Nylsvlei bird sanctuary iswithin close proximity to the lodge.
- 3 Luxury en-suite rooms in the main lodge, 4 King size Victorian style tented Safari Suites, 2 elegant Executive Suites, and 1 opulent, Royal African Presidential Suite. A maximum of 20 guests areaccommodated thereby ensuring a personal and tranquil experience further enhanced by excellent cuisine.
- Please inform our reservations office of any special dietary requirements, your specificneeds will gladly be catered for. The lodge is fully licensed.
- Zwahili is situated 200km's North of Johannesburg and 30 km's East of Modimolle in a Malaria free area at the foot of the Waterberg in the Bushveld region of the Limpopo Province.
- De Wildt Shingwedzi - cheetah & wild dog breeding project Thaba Kwena Crocodile farm Nylsvley bird sanctuary Golf Sky dive Xtreme - Tandems, Free Fall, and much more
- Conference facilities Day weddings/functions for 36 people. Group rates are applicable to groups of 8 and more.
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate children under the age of 12 unless the lodge is block booked by one group or family. Children under 12 are not permitted on the scheduled game drives.Separate game drives can be arranged. Special dining arrangements can be made and baby sitting services are provided on request at a nominal charge.
- Luxurious accommodation Welcome drink & Fruit platter High Tea 2 Game drives daily Late lunch 5 Course dinner Early morning tea / coffee Full Breakfast Lion Conservation fee & VAT
- Gratuities Laundry & valet services Mini-bar Alcoholic & Non Alcoholic beverages Spa Treatments or any other activity Purchases from Zwahili Gift Gallery Transfers to or from the lodge
- Lastminute Special Rate: To qualify for the lastminute rate, reservations must be made within 10 days of travel. Main Lodge from R1,530.00 per person per night sharing, Luxury Safari Suite TentsR1,890.00 per person per night sharing, Executive Suites R2,275 per person per night sharing Royal African R2,570.00 per person per night sharing.
- Fractional ownership is the joint ownership of a luxury property with managed hospitality and support services. You acquire shares in the company that owns the property and your share certificateserves as proof of ownership. Usage is determined through a rotating roster, which allows the shareholder 4 weeks per annum. The weeks that are not used personally by any shareholder may be rentedout. Running costs are equally divided between the shareholders