willinga lodge in Kosmos Hartbeespoortdam
I am a romantic getaway accommodation with a Bali feeling situated in Kosmos.There are 6 suites, 4 with spa baths and fireplaces all set in a tropical garden with stunning views of the dam.All suites have braai facilities a fridge and coffee and teamaking tray.
- Fantastic accommodation in separate thatched suites only 45 minutes from |Johannesburg and Pretoria with stunning views of Harbeespoortdam and the Magaliesberg mountain range.Attentetive service.
- Romantic getaway in Kosmos overlooking Hartbeespoortdam.6 private suites 4 with spabaths with views of the dam.Excellent breakfasts served on the deck or in the new Bali dining room with stunning views of the dam.
- boatrides in a Aluduck inflatable offered for guests at the lodge.
- Romantic suites with stunning views of Hartbeespoortdam. Candles , spabaths and outside shower.Jacuzzi under the trees in a tropical garden.
- Wonderful breakfasts served in the new Bali dining room at Willinga lodge in Kosmos at Hartbeespoortdam.Private accommodationin in 7 separate suites with stunning views of the dam.
- Small conferences or meetings for up to 12 delegates at Willinga lodge in Kosmos overlooking Hartbeespoortdam.Meeting in the Bali dining suite with stunning views of the dam.
- Willinga lodge welcomes small pets as long as they are friendly to 3 small longhaired dachshunds and 2 beautiful cats.7 suites (each sleep 2 persons)with stunning views of Hartbeespoortdam situated in the secure village of Kosmos.
- 6 Private separate well appointed de luxe suites 4 with spabaths and fireplaces as well as braai facilities in the village of Kosmos. views of the Hartbeespoortdam.Excellent breakfasts served.Warm and attentive hospitality.
- Willinga lodge Bali style guesthouse set in a tropical garden,situated in Kosmos with stunning views of Hartbeespoortdam.Highly reccommended AA grading accommodation in 6 separate suites. Suites with, fridge, coffee and teamaking tray as well as braaifacilities on your own terrace or at the lapa by the saltwater rock pool.