Pulse Point in Johannesburg
First Aid training in Johannesburg Whether its the Department of Labour accredited Level 1 course for your business's health act requirements, the Basic first aid, CPR and choking course for yourfamily, or the BLS for HCP course for nurses and doctors; Pulse Point offers a comprehensive choice of courses to suit your needs. In addition we'll teach you wherever and whenever you want, and makeadditions to courses to suit your specific needs.
- Learn to perform CPR, help a choking person and deal with a life threatening emergency. 3hours
- Learn the basics of infant, child and adult first aid. 4hours
- This comprehensive course covers all first aid essentials, and is the benchmark of first aid. 16hours. Accredited by the department of labour.
- This intermediate course covers the essentials, as well as the more involved aspects, of first aid. 24hours
- This comprehensive course covers all first aid topics and is excellent for people thinking of going into the medical field. 40hours
- Learn and refresh your basic life saving skills, and ensure that you are compliant with the healthcare profession council's requirements for CPR training. 5-8 hours