10 2ND AVENUE HOUGHTON ESTATE in Johannesburg
Situated in the exclusive suburb of Houghton Estate, 10 2ND AVENUE HOUGHTON ESTATE is a villa of superb luxury and effortless style nestled into lush landscaped gardens. The elegance of the property and the centrality of its location make it the ideal place for the leisure and business traveller alike.20 minutes from OR Tambo International Airport, 10 2ND AVENUE HOUGHTON ESTATE is a centrally located, 24-hour secure Estate. Guests are close to the business hubs of Johannesburg, Braamfontein, Rosebank and Sandton as well as having an array of recreational activities available in the surrounding area.10 2ND AVENUE HOUGHTON ESTATE is a first choice destination for the corporate and leisure traveller, with an Estate Boardroom, meeting rooms and 13 Luxury rooms as well as an exquisite Presidential Suite. Modern amenities including wireless internet, gymnasium vouchers and nearby transfers are all included in the room rate.The Villa is known to millions of television viewers as the Edward’s Mansion from the popular South African Soap Opera ‘Egoli’.The Chefs create gastronomic delights from breakfast, to lunch and unforgettable dinners, be it a special occasion or personal dietary requests.Whether guests are looking to relax in comfort or conduct business in tranquillity, the management and staff will ensure their guests’ expectations are always exceeded with by offering ‘Gracious Living in luxury’.
- 10 2ND AVENUE HOUGHTON ESTATE is well suited for those who are looking to conduct business with in a tranquil yet service driven environment with style and exquisite food. The Estate Boardroom can accommodate corporate gatherings for up to 24 guests, The Amarula Room, up to 5 guests, and the Baobab and Cedar Rooms up to 8 guests for more private meetings. A small business Centre is available for guests traveling without personal laptops. For those seeking relaxation, the outside area allows guests to soak up the warmth of the African sun beside the sparkling pool, set adjacent to a cocktail bar. A quiet afternoon can be spent indulging in a delicious light lunch and sipping on a refreshing sundowner. The evening can be enjoyed in the unique ambiance of the wine cellar or indulging in a pre-dinner drink beside a cozy fire before savouring the culinary delights for which 10 2ND AVENUE HOUGHTON ESTATE is renowned.Whether it be for business or pleasure, 10 2ND AVENUE HOUGHTON ESTATE offers guests impeccable personalised service at all times.
- The luxurious Presidential Suite and 2 Luxury rooms are situated in the original Estate House, whilst the other 11 Luxury rooms center around private courtyards with soothing water features.The spacious bedrooms are a celebration in luxurious comfort and are softly decorated to create a classic, refined feel, with soft stylish touches reminiscent of an English country house. A serene haven, at the close of another dynamic day.Room amenities includeâ€¢ Air-conditioningâ€¢ Selected Satellite Channelsâ€¢ Complimentary Mini Barâ€¢ Electronic Safeâ€¢ Fireplaces in selected roomsâ€¢ Bath and Separate Showerâ€¢ Telephoneâ€¢ Wireless Internet Access
- Jan 2008 - Dec 2008 Luxury Room - Single R 1680.00 Luxury Room - Sharing R 1120.00 Presidential Suite - Single R 3480.00 Presidential Suite - Sharing R 2220.00 The above rates are per person per night.Room rate is inclusive of the following: Virgin Active Health Club Voucher Wireless Connectivity throughout the house Use of a computer in our Library Area Use of the Amarula Boardroom â€“ Seats maximum 6 people Welcome drink on arrival Transfers to the surrounding areas â€“ Killarney, Norwood & Rosebank Personalised direct telephone number in your room Limited soft drink mini bar in room Additional Services 3 Course Lunch R 185.004 Course Dinner R 210.00Boardroom Package R480.0024 Hour package R2035.00Exclusive use of Estate R35 000.00For that special occasion Exclusive use of the Estate can be reserved. This includes accommodation for 28 Adults, sharing bed and breakfast including the luxurious Presidential as well as use of all our Dining and function rooms. Custom Designed menus are also compiled to suit such events. - A la Carte Lunches & Dinners- Airport Transfers from Johannesburg Airport- Wine Cellar Experience- Prices available on request Corporate and special group rates available on request Please note: All rates are per person per night All rates include a Champagne Breakfast All rates include 14% V.A.T. as set by the South African Government All rates are quoted in South African Rand and foreign currency payments are accepted at the daily bank rate of exchange valid in South Africa on the date that the payment is received Children over the age of 12 are welcomed All rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Physical Address: No 10 Second Avenue Houghton Estate Johannesburg Republic of South Africa Postal Address: PO Box 2254 Houghton 2041 Johannesburg Republic of South Africa Telephone: +27 11 853 2400Fax: +27 11 483 3051E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our experience and passionate Culinary Team have accomplished the mastery of the traditions of classic cuisine, coupled with an understanding of contemporary food trends, and creates dishes that are fresh and simple yet appetizing to the eye and palate. Taking their inspiration from various chefs and their recipes, they create our own unique signature dishes by adding their own personal touches and twists. Using diverse flavours that complement each other they have created a large selection of culinary delights to cater for all occasions and dietary requirements. Daily our dedicated kitchen team, offer a fresh continental breakfast buffet with an English breakfast and delectable dishes like â€˜Eggs Benedictâ€™ made to order. The Deli style lunches are created with all dietary requirements in mind and offers guests a healthy, light and wholesome choice of food.Our Ale Carte Dinner menu is inspired by the freshest ingredients, ordered in daily. From Beef Fillet to Fresh Line Fish of the day, guests are tempted with an array of gourmet dishes.â€™
- Situated in the exclusive suburb of Houghton Estate, 10 2ND AVENUE HOUGHTON ESTATE is a villa of superb luxury and effortless style nestled into lush landscaped gardens. The elegance of the property and the centrality of its location make it the ideal place for the leisure and business traveler alike.Situated adjacent to 26 SUNSET AVENUE LLANDUDNO, 28 SUNSET AVENUE LLANDUDNO our Superior Self Catering Beach Villa offers the same magnificent location and views, the space mixes luxury, privacy and quietude.
- Hello,For my first stage in South-Africa, I've loved my stay in your Guest House, so beautiful and peaceful!While I was there, I made some photographiesBest RegardsJean-Marc BoutaudThank you for a wonderful welcome!- Mark ShuttleworthWhat a fantastic place, with an amazing staff and the most tranquil and restful atmosphere. Of the 2004 General Election Campaign, this place was a real highlight!- Tony LeonThank you so much for making us feel at home in your gorgeous home. We could stay here forever!- Jill and Lauren Reichman from Houston, TX and New YorkThank you all for making my time at this beautiful place so pleasant! Your Hospitality is fantastic! I have been taken so well care off. You are all so friendly and service minded.I hope I will have the opportunity to be back soon.Love to you all and best of luck in the future.- Bugitta Lindschoen from Stockholm, SwedenThank you for a wonderful and memorable evening. This is definitely a home away from home.- The Gillmoreâ€™sA Wonderful peaceful haven for escape- Sally Hulton, UKIt certainly is Luxurious Gracious Living.- Jerry PaerStunning Hotel, this is a wonderful place to be. Many thanks- Investec GroupAbsolutely Superb Accommodation!Outstanding Management and Staff- Very Distinctive.There are Larger Properties, but this is the Best Place to Stay.- Bruce W. Fritch, USAMany thanks for your Wonderful Hospitality at this Marvelous place. A splendid surrounding for ending our first time trip to South Africa.- Bremer Family, Netherlands What a wonderful experience having lunch in this beautiful setting, superb meal! Ad the service was outstanding- Staff from Hospice The rooms are great the service is wonderful, Percy and Christopher are great! This is a splendid vacation.- The CanadianLovely Warm welcoming atmosphere it was like living in a home.- Barnet Lynette, Shapiro CTVery, very nice and extremely good service, we will come againThank you- Fiona & Neil KingswittWhat an Amazing Experience of Excellence â€“ We were serviced with real passion & made to Feel completely at home - This is a â€œworld classâ€ place for â€œWorld Classâ€ people.- Toyota Tsusho GroupAttention to detail, spirit and ensuring that we all felt totally cared for. Thank you for an amazing experience. You are truly an example to all. - Toyota Tsusho GroupThanks for the superb experience! The food and Service was excellentWhat an amazing experience of excellence â€“ We were served with real passion and made to feel completely at home. This is really a World Class place with World Class people.- Toyota Tsusyo GroupThanks for a superb week and the fabulous pampering. I couldnâ€™t fault any aspect of it. The food was terrific. I hope I can return one day.Sally WoodheadWe only stayed a night but we wish it were longer. Lovely place.Lisa and Steve HaleMany thanks for making our trip to South Africa so easy. You couldnâ€™t have been more helpful and the guesthouse is beautiful.Anthony and Ali Bridges, UKWhat a tremendously warm. Relaxing, peaceful, beautiful place to stay. Warm, friendly, attentive service. Iâ€™ll be back.An absolutely wonderful stay in Joâ€™burg and South Africa, and was all the more so as a result of your beautiful building and the congenial staff. Thank you so very muchDavid Kineman, CanadaThanks to all the wonderful ladies and gentlemen for giving our Ladies Group a lovely experience. Please come to the USA and allow us to return your gracious hospitality.Claire Franklin, GeorgiaWhat a beautiful relaxing home away from home. You made trip here a beautiful wonderful experience. The service was impeccable.Dianne Meritt, USAIt has been a beautiful shoot, plus the food was devine. Thank you so much. Iâ€™ll definitely come back for stay.Thank you for a fantastic evening, excellent service and friendly staff. The food was greatAnthony CastlesThe stay was fabulous and would no doubt be back again. Thank you.Rashid AbdiI really enjoyed my stay. Very quiet place.We had a superb stay. Thank youI loved the place, the service was great. I know where to stop when I am back. Keep it up.Jimmy MuyanyaThank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. It has been an absolute pleasure staying here.Though it has already been a while since we stayed with you I would like to thank you for the wonderfull stay we had at your beautifull estate. It really was as if we were very much at home and we'll definitely stay with you again when we are in Johannesburg.Have a lovely and hopefully busy weekend!With warm regards,Charonne OlingSales Manager Travel TradeSouth African Tourism
10 2ND AVENUE HOUGHTON ESTATE