Greyton Lodge in Greyton, Western Cape
The Greyton Lodge restaurant is internationally renowned for its award winning cuisine. Fifteen en-suite double bedrooms, suites and honey moon suites, all individually decorated. Many of the rooms have fire places and private entrance from the garden. The Greyton Lodge Gallery holds exhibitions on a regular basis, show casing great South African artists. You can enjoy the art while having a drink or a cup of tea. Live music concerts are hosted every Friday afternoon in the garden during the summer and in the Gallery in front of the fire during the winter.
- The GL restaurant is known throughout the world and South Africa for itÂ´s fine cuisine, ambiance and wines.
- 15 en-suite bedroom, all individually decorated, some with antique brass beds, some with four poster beds, some with a lounge and some with fire places
- Enjoy a drink â€œBehind Barsâ€ (our bar) as this used to be the old police station, located in the GL Gallery.
- The GL Gallery has exhibitions on a regular basis from local and well known South African artists. You can enjoy looking at the art while having a drink or a cup of tea.
- There are two conference rooms, the large one can seat up to 50 people. The Library can also be used as a board room and can seat up to 16 people.
- The perfect venue for Weddings and functions. We cater for up to 150 person in the garden with a marquis or up to 60 people in our dining rooms.