Ens technologies (pty) ltd in Germiston
We offer the following Services, Desktop computer installation and Support, Server Installation and Support, Network Installation and Support, Cisco Networking, Data Cabling installation and Support,Branding (Website and Logo Design), IT Projects, Hardware and Software sales Call us and we will come to you
- We distribute all types of computer hardware and software at competitive prices. The equipment for sales includes the following but not limited to: computers, servers, printers, cartridges andtoners, network switches and routers, UPS, modems, LCD screens, graphic cards, memory, CPU, hard drives, computer Storage etc. Antivirus Software / Microsoft Software / Server Software / Open sourceSoftware
- Supply, installation maintenance and repair of desktop computers, Installation and support of desktop computer software (Microsoft Office products, Windows 2000, XP, 7 and 8 etc.), Supply,installation and repair of desktop peripherals: Printers, Scanners, Faxes etc.
- Supply, Installation, maintenance and repair of servers o Operating systems supported: Windows Server 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012
- We provide a full network solution from installation of a network cable to routers, switches including configuration and offer optimisation of networks through the use of vendor specific applicationsto ensure full use of available bandwidth. Our engineers have indepth knowledge on the TCP/IP stake. Products Supported include, but not limited to: Cisco, HP, 3COM, D-LINK, NETGEAR, Billion, Linksys
- We Supply, install, configure and support Cisco networking products. Our engineers have thorough knowledge on the following cisco products: Routers, Layer 2 Switches, Layer 3 Switches, Firewalls,Wireless Controllers, Wireless Access Points, ACS, WAAS, Smartcare
- We provide a full cabling solution from cabling to cabinets, whether you require a new installation, repair or simple add more network points, we offer that all round solution. o Fiber Cabling(Single Mode and Multi-mode) o UTP cabling (Krone, Molex and Systemax)
- At ENS Technologies we believe each client is unique and such are his/her needs. Whether it be a website, a business card, or a simple brochure, all these deserve to be 'unique". In branding, we takegreat care in listening to the needs of the client an we believe that though this approach, a partnership between us and the client is formed and the end product becomes the pride of both the clientand us. Branding involves the following: Website Design and Development, Logo Design, Brochures and Flyers design
- Should you be installing a new system, a new network infrastructure or upgrading your current network infrastructure, we are ready to assist in seeing the project to completion.
- This is a package that we have developed which through agreement we visit your premises for an agreed number of hours per month to ensure that all computer equipment is fully functional. Through thisstructure we're able to detect and fix problems before they happen. This ensures that we carry the load of IT issues leaving you to continue doing what you do best, run your core business. In theevent that there is an emergency, we would agree to ensure that an engineer is made available within a specified period to rectify the issue. In addition we offer telephonic and remote support at noextra costs. This structure comes at a low cost of R400 per hour with no call out fee. All contract customers do not get charged call out fees. At this cost, we will make available our expertise ofdesktop, server and networking knowledge.
Ens technologies (pty) ltd