Uniclox Technologies in Cape Town
Uniclox Technologies is a BEE rated Company that has been in the forefront of providing Time and Attendance, Shop Floor Data Collection and Access Control Solutions since 1945. We attribute our success to developing innovative software, implementing solutions that meet each customer's individual requirements and providing extensive technical services for installations, training and telephone help desk support. The solutions incorporate the latest technology using FINGERPRINT Readers, RF PROXIMITY Terminals, HAND GEOMETRY Readers and FACIAL IDENTIFICATION Terminals and parameter driven SOFTWARE to provide effective systems to the whole spectrum of organisations. Not for you? How about our CONVENTIONAL TIME CLOCKS with Job Cards for Weekly, Bi-Weekly and Monthly staff or our DIGITAL TIME CLOCKS?
- We have a range of BIOMETRIC Terminals for all your Time and Attendance and Access Control requirements.
- Used for Time and Attendance, Access Control and Job Costing.Uniclox Technologies Â® Security Guard Control System makes use of RFID Proximity tags and readers but in this case the reader is carried by the security guard and the tags are placed at key checkpoints around the premises.
- Time and Attendance solutions have a long history. We are probably all familiar with the mechanical punch clock, which records on a heavy paper card the time an employee punches in and punches out. When the age of computers dawned, it was widely assumed that the punch clock would simply disappear.However, the mechanical punch clock is still a mainstay in many work environments today. Why? They are economical and easy to use - plug the clock in and it's ready to be used. Heavy-duty models can stand up to the most demanding work environments.With battery-operated versions available, these clocks can even be used in areas where power is unavailable or not reliable.Note: Your Company's MAIL ROOM can use the ES900 for time stamping and numbering
- Most manufacturing and construction firms rely on managing the labour component of contracts to achieve profit margins. Uniclox Technologies Â® ControlWare System automates shop floor data collection giving managers accurate, impartial, close to real-time information on your labour productivity.Managers can use Shop floor data to:measure labour and asset productivity estimate costs and manage variances between estimated and actual timeidentify areas for improvement measure performance after corrective measures have been takenActual times taken are never "massaged" before being available to supervisors and management. Managers are therefore in a position to fairly assess: Downtime: do we need to replace or upgrade equipment? Idle time: can unused equipment be stored, used more efficiently or sold. Are raw materials arriving at the workstation in a timely manner? Excessive time: Do our operators need additional training or monitoring? Are there problems with workflow, quality of raw materials or the efficiency of tools? Actual vs Estimate time: was the original budget unrealistic?
- YOUR HAND IS THE KEY TO A VERIFIABLE SECURITY SOLUTIONA few features at a glance:The ultimate in system reliabilityProvides the MOST ACCURATE time and attendance solution availableReal Security hand geometry technology Door operation and monitoringDoor control and bell schedulesRequest for exit Multiple auxiliary inputs and outputsRobust and durable, suitable for ANY environment and any size businessAccurate and simple, fast and easy to useField proven technologySaves money over card-based systems, eliminates buddy punching and costs of badgesIntegrates into existing systems with memory retention up to 5 yearsSoftware Interface: Time and Attendance and Access ControlApplication suitability: Manufacturing and small engineering companies. retail, quick service outlets and garages, healthcare, hospitality and restaurants, government and large corporations, financial institutions, banks and offices, airports and harbours, rail, transport, logistics and warehouses, construction companies.
- Biometric fingerprint identification for use with Time and Attendance and Access Control and user identification.User capacity from 1000 to 3000 and transaction capacity from 20 000 to 50 000Communicates by meas of RS232, TCPIP and USB downloads and WiFi - iClock 2800.Voice prompts and visual confirmationMulti identification by menas of finger, password, finger and password with optional RFID Card.
- ADVANCED WORKFORCE CONTROL SOLUTIONS Affordable biometrics for small business ...Uniclox Technologies has launched an affordable, entry-level biometric attendance register in South Africa for small and mid-sized organisations.The compact desktop terminal connects to a Windows computer with a plug & play USB cable. Each employee can be enrolled on the unit in under a minute, and from then on the employee clocks in by simply placing a finger on the H3 scanner as he walks into the office, store or workshop. The fingerprint is compared with the master template, and the date and time the employee arrives is recorded on the terminal. At the end of a day or shift, the employee clocks out with his fingerprint. There are no cards to allocate, no books to sign, no handwriting and signatures to decipher. Managers have accurate, timely reporting of late arrivals, absentees and who is currently on the premises.The H3 biometric fingerprint terminal offers fingerprint, RFID and PIN number authentication which can be used separately or in combination for greater security. Why automate Your attendance register?Gathering time records manually is not only unproductive, it is open to fraud and error. Biometric systems eliminate buddy-punching while applying company policies consistently.Uniclox Vision Attendance Register software automatically calculates hours worked and overtime. The data collected can be exported to Excel or payroll software, and numerous reports are available.Small companies less than 10 employees rarely have HR software, leaving them vulnerable to labour issues. The Uniclox Vision Attendance Register maintains staff records including personal details, annual leave, sick leave, training, appraisals and disciplinary hearing - providing accurate recordkeeping for legal and management requirements.The H3 Attendance Register will launch at a retail price of R3 990 including VAT, excluding delivery. Units can be purchased online from the Uniclox website, or at Uniclox offices in all major centres. www.uniclox.com