Tourism Marketing SA in Cape Town
Tourism Marketing SA is a full-service internet marketing agency for the hospitality industry of South Africa.
- â€¢ Web Hostingâ€¢ Website Maintenanceâ€¢ Hosting & Promotion
- If you are the owner or manager of a Guest House, Bed & Breakfast, Self Catering Accommodation, or Boutique Hotel and you are looking to increase your occupancy levels, than you are in good hands.
- â€¢ Website Promotionâ€¢ Internet Distributionâ€¢ E-mail Marketingâ€¢ E-mail Brandingâ€¢ Mobile Sitesâ€¢ Social Media
- Tourism Marketing SA offers a complete package of internet marketing strategies, including website optimization and web promotions guaranteed to drive quality traffic to your site and generate bookings.
- Link building plays a vital role in higher search engine placements and good traffic to your website.
- Getting your establishment listed on accommodation directories is an important part of any establishment's marketing strategy. Benefit from Tourism Marketing SA's experience and let professionals take care of the choice and maintenance of the right directories.
- Social Media continues to grow in importance as search engines take these sites into consideration for the Search Engine Result Pages and Social Networks allow you to grow your network and drive traffic to your website in an affordable way.
- E-mail marketing is a cost effective way of keeping in touch with your existing client base. A regular contact with existing clients ensures that guests who stayed with you will remember your business and often results in new referrals from existing clients. It is an excellent way of increasing customer loyality.
- Branding business email turns your everyday email into your most trusted marketing campaign channel. By inserting interactive banners in every outbound email, branded e-mails enables you to drive traffic to your website and increase your conversion rates.
- Google Adwords is an effective way to direct traffic to your website from visitors searching on Google or browsing any website that displays Google Ads. About 20% - 30% of users of Google click on adds displayed right at the top, within the sponsored listings.