PC Supplier in Cape Town

PC Supplier is your one-stop IT Service provider ranging from hardware and software sales to network installations, maintenance and more
  • Network Installations

    From single Point Installations to complete cable and wireless networking installations we do them all
  • Preventative IT Maintenance

    It is very important that you have a preventative maintenance plan in place to look after your IT equipment. PC Supplier takes care of this for you
  • Cable Management

    Cable management is important in any network cabling rack or rack mounted application. By using the right technology you can create a professional and neat presence by having all your cables routedand fitted neatly in your network and in your network racks.
  • Backup Solutions

    Data Backups are one of the vital tools that most companies neglect until they are faced with data loss. It is essential to ensure that your company has sufficient backup plans in place as its aproven fact that more than 30% of all companies that had a major disaster goes out of business within 12 months while the remaining 70% will close down within five years thereafter.
  • Consulting Services

    Our IT Consulting services assist you in ensuring that your IT is able to quickly and easily adapt to your business requirements, while delivering the cost cost effective solution to suite the growthof your business. We will work with you to assess your existing IT infrastructure, your immediate needs and needs for future expansion while giving you expert insight and recommendations that willassist you with your decision-making while keeping your business and technology interests at heart.
  • Hardware Customization

    We know how important it is for any company to maintain their corporate image and branding. That is why PC Supplier is the experts to help you. Not only are we experienced in servicing and managingprojects, but we are also well experienced in re-branding and changing the color of various IT products including Point of Sales products such as IBM Touch Screens, printer covers, Cash drawers andmuch more.
  • Remote Support

    Our Remote support service allows one of our qualified support technicians to assist you via our remote desktop support software which enables our technician to access your computer/server from aremote location. Our technician then carries out troubleshooting procedures or routine maintenance or assistance, either by showing you which steps to take via screen sharing or with permission fromyour IT department, we take control of the desktop/server and perform the task remotely
  • Software Training

    When it comes to computers, many people view it as just another electronic device not realizing that with right skills they would make their life so much easier. This is the case for many companieswhom have staff with exceptional skills that makes them a asset to the company however they are lacking some sort of training when it comes to computers. This does not only include basic softwarelike Microsoft operating systems or the day to day software packages like Microsoft Word, Excel and the likes.
  • Software Development

    Ever came across a off-the-shelf software package that just didn't meet all your business requirements? We can build custom software systems that will fit your requirements making your workingenvironment more productive.
  • Website Design

    Your company website plays a vital role in communicating what you do, who you are and how you want to be perceived. We know how important it is to have a online presence in the modern era whereclients and end users are likely to search for your services online more than anything else. Let our design team assist you in having your company website designed and tailored to fit your needs.
  • Hardware and Software Sales

    Our sales department manages the sales of anything relating to IT. From new monitors, desktop computers to the latest Samsung Galaxy S4 and much more


PC Supplier
computers, hardware, software, network installations, project management, backup solutions