Tenk Loubser & Associates in Cape Town (Tyger Valley)
With Tenk Loubser & Associates you have access to a comprehensive range of services, proven to help a growing business, including: - Auditing and Assurance - Accounting and Computer Training - Internal Audit - Tax Advice and Compliance Services - Feasibility studies - Corporate valuations - Company Secretarial Services - Business Advisory Services - Specialised Tax Planning and Consultation - Corporate Governance Services
- Naturally, an audit provides assurance on the information contained in the financial statements. But it needn't be limited to statutory findings. An audit can assist business growth with services such as internal audit, special investigations, due diligence and factual findings. In fact your audit should enable you to limit your financial and business risks, therefore contributing to business success.
- The following services can be provided either in house or at your premises and include:- Processing of source documents- Bank, creditors' and debtors' reconciliations- Debtors and creditors age analysis- VAT reconciliations and returns - Payroll services, including monthly and year end reconciliations and returns and IRP5 and IT3 certificates- Management reports- Assistance with design of accounting processes- Implementing of computer process and support, including Pastel training- Preparing of annual financial statements for corporate entities, partnerships and individuals- Statutory registrations, including Income tax, VAT and payroll (PAYE, UIF and SDL)
- Internal Audit has evolved rapidly over the last few years. Today it is recognised as a fully risk-based function that adds value throughout the organization. A successful internal auditor is a highly skilled individual, with skills in disciplines as diverse as change management, business process and information technology.
- Our tax planning and compliance services encompass:- Income tax registration- Completion and submission of annual and provisional tax returns - Tax directives and tax clearance certificates- Objections and appeals- International tax - Capital gains tax- Estate tax planning- Calculation of liability- Corporate and personal tax planning
- A Feasibility Study identifies the likelihood of one or more solutions meeting a stated business requirement. If you are unsure whether a particular solution will deliver the outcome you want, a project feasibility study will help you gain the clarity you need. During a feasibility study, we apply a variety of 'assessment' methods with the aim of a confirmed solution for implementation.
- When a corporation's physical, contractual and financial assets and liabilities require objective valuation you can call on our range of skilled and independent valuation services.
- Our services comprise:- Company and close corporation registrations with CIPRO, including external companies- Deregistration of companies and close corporations- Conversions of companies and corporations- Shelf companies - Amendments to Memorandum and Article of Association- Changes in directors, shareholders and other statutory information- Allotment of shares- Registered office facilities- Submission of annual returns to CIPRO- Trademark and defensive registration- Preparation of minutes for special and other resolutions, including members and board meetings- Company registration - online application
- Our team of expert advisors will assist you with setting up and successfully running your business through:- Strategic planning and business structuring- Preparing business plans and budgets- Assisting with negotiations- Drafting of commercial documents and contracts- Financial and management support- Turn-around strategies and corporate restructuring - Design and implementation of financial control systems- Corporate governance and risk management services
- Our team of experienced tax consultants offers a specialised range of national and international tax planning and structuring services, including:- Tax planning, consulting and structuring- International tax- Tax opinions and objections- Specialised legal and commercial services
- We understand that no two organizations are the same, while completely subscribing to the "apply or explain" principle King encompasses as a key principle. Our service is geared towards understanding your business first, ensuring cost-effective, practical solutions are implemented that achieve the intended objective of the King report: to add value to your business.
- Access the full range of Asset Management, Investment, Retirement and Estate Planning expertise available, through some of the most capable financial services organizations operating today.
- In association with Exceed we have a proven track record of implementing practical, cost-effective risk management processes and functions across a wide variety of industries. Our consultants are experienced, mature individuals who understand business and are skilled in the process of change management.
- Trust formation and management make for one of our particular fields of expertise, with an experienced staff able to provide you with a full service offering, including:- Formation of trust- Trust administration- Registering changes to trust deed, beneficiaries and trustees with the Master of the High Court - Appointment as an independent outsider trustee to trusts in which the trustees are all beneficiaries and the beneficiaries are all related to one another.- Drawing up a last will and testament- Compiling and changing of special wishes- Winding up of an estate
Tenk Loubser & Associates
auditing and assurance accounting, financial management and computer support internal auditing tax advice and compliance services feasibility studies corporate valuations company secretarial services business advisory and strategic planning specialised tax planning corporate governance services asset management, investment, retirement and estate planning risk management trust and estate administration