Average rating of 1 / 5 from 1 person.
Laubscher & Hattingh Incorporated in Bellville
The service that Laubscher & Hattingh offers its clients is exceptional and unique in the legal profession.Laubscher & Hattingh’s composition is firstly based on rendering of service. Although the firm is structured on the basis of traditional fields of knowledge such as litigation, commercial law and other legal services, this has been further refined to render optimal service to clients.
- * Conveyancing (deeds and mortgages) * Registration of consolidations and subdivisions * Drafting of notarial agreements * Drafting of immovable property agreements, sale agreements and lease agreements * Opening of sectional title registers * Registration of servitudes * Property transfers by means of trading shares in companies and members' interests in close corporations * Rezoning and subdivision of land.
- * Collections * Civil litigation in the Magistrate's - and High Court * Criminal cases in the Magistrate's and High Court * Urgent applications and interdicts * Liquidations and sequestrations * Rehabilitation applications * Third-party claims.
- * Registration of companies and close corporations * Drafting of all commercial agreements * Structuring of business transactions * Formation and registration of trusts.
- * Divorces * Maintenance applications * Applications for right of access * Antenuptial contracts * Protection orders.
- * Employment contracts * Employment practices and policy * Labour disputes * Retrenchments * Representation at the CCMA, Bargaining Council and Labour Court.
- * Estate planning and wills * Winding up of deceased estates and use of testamentary trusts.
Laubscher & Hattingh Incorporated