Average rating of 4 / 5 from 1 person.
Presentation Software Training in Bellville, Cape Town
We are an Accredited Training Centre. We offer MS Office computer training(MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint exc.), CorelDraw X3, Softskill Workshops (Reception/Frontline, Telephone Etiquette, Customer Service, exc.) as well as Occupation Health en Safety Courses
- This one-day course is designed to help a delegate to obtain the basic skills required to operate a computer and get familiar with the operating system, Windows. A delegate will get to know the Desktop, Icons, Window Elements, Taskbar & creating Desktop Folders. They will also learn how the layout of the Keyboard, how to get Help, Find info as well as working with the Control Panel.
- This one-day course is designed to help delegates to gain competence using the basic functions of a personal computer and theWindows XP/Vista operating system. A delegate will learn how to use the Windows Desktop, how to organize and manage folders and files, how to use application windows, how to manage printers and how to use the applications supplied by Windows.
- This one-day course is designed to help you to obtain the basic skills required to create simple documents using Microsoft Word. A delegate will learn to create, edit, format, print and review short documents such as letters, memo's and reports.
- This one-day course is designed to help you to develop existing skills in Word to create and collaborate on more complex documents. A delegate will learn to create documents that incorporate different objects, such as graphics, clipart, wordart, picturesand diagrams. A delegate will also learn to work with columns, outline numbering, sections, etc.
- This one-day course is designed to help a delegate develop document solutions for longer format document types, such as a report, book or manual. A delegate will learn to use templates, styles and fields to format and cross-reference long documents consistently. A delegate will also learn to merge a document with a data source to create mail merge letters.
- This one-day course is designed to help a delegate to obtain the basic skills required to create and use a spreadsheet using MS Excel. A delegate will learn to enter and edit data, create formulas and format elements of a worksheet.
- This one-day course is designed to help a delegate to develop skills in using MS Excel as a spreadsheet tool. A delegate will learn to manage and link together multiple worksheets, create charts (graphs), apply more advanced formatting & work with databasis.
- This one-day course is designed to help a delegate develop spreadsheets using more advanced functions and creating more complex formulas. A delegate will learn to use LOOKUP functions to extract data from a table, distribute data in different formatsand publish a spreadsheet on the web.
- This one-day course is designed to help a delegate to use the advanced features of the email and scheduling application MS Outlook.
- This two-day course is designed to help a delegate to obtain the skills required to create and deliver a slide show. A delegate will learn to add various types of different objects to slides, such as charts (graphs), tables, clipart and pictures as well as diagrams. A delegate will also learn to create interactive presentations using action settings and hyperlinks.
- This two-day course is designed to help a delegate to obtain the skills required to update records in a database and to useMS Access to create a basic database. A delegate will learn to design tables and queries to create forms using built-in tools.A delegate will also learn to create relational databases and Import & Export data.
- This two-day course is designed to help a delegate to obtain the skills required to work with Charts & Pivot Tables, Create Macrosand Customize MS Access. A delegate will also learn to work with Advanced Queries, Forms and Reports.
- This two-day course is designed to help delegates apply project management concepts. A delegate will learn how to work in GanttChart view to add tasks and duration to a task list, insert and delete tasks, create task links, create a new base calendar, taskcalendar and resource calendar. They will learn how to create a resource pool in Resource Sheet view etc.
- This two-day course is designed to help delegates create publications, format text, insert graphics, create tables, and performother basic tasks in Publisher.
- Delegates learn the essentials of Visio. They design and manage basic diagrams, workflows, and flowcharts. Delegates will be able to work with drawing tools, creating and working with custom stencils and templates, and sharing Visiodrawings with other applications.
- This three-day course is designed to take a delegate from the Introduction to the Advanced level of CorelDRAW 13. A delegate will learn how to create publications, such as logos and brochures for use on the Web or in print. Skills include creating and transformingobjects, adding text and color to drawings, creating and modifying symbols, work with bitmaps, import & export etc.
- Your ability to communicate is the single most important factor in your professional tool bag. People who make a difference, who inspire others, who get promoted are usually excellent communicators. This course focuses on teaching you what you need to know to help you to become a more skilful public speaker and to turnwhat, at present, may be an unpleasant experience into one that is pleasurable. You will be able to Present with Power; Captivate, Motivate, Inspire & Persuade.
- The ability to speak really effectively to audiences is a learned skill. Good speakers are made, not born.This course focuses on teaching you what you need to know to help you to become a more skilful public speaker and to turn what,at present, may be an unpleasant experience into one that is pleasurable. You will be able to present with power; captivate, motivate,inspire & persuade.The course is both instructive and interactive. We will show you how to prepare your content and visuals and how to give an effectivedelivery. Each delegate is required to prepare and present a short presentation during the course, which is both constructive and fun! The presentation subject chosen by the delegate should be practical so that it can be put to use after the course.Individual feedback is provided verbally, in writing and on video.
- The telephone is a vital tool of communication between a company and a client. The course objective is to develop practicaltelephone skills and to improve communication.Properly used â€“ the phone is a friend, badly used â€“ it becomes the enemy!
- In any efficient organisation, often the voice on the other end of the phone is the client first and most important point of contact. The call centre agent thus becomes the all important voice of the organisation
- A receptionist or frontline person is the "gateway" to every company. The objective of the course is for the receptionist to acquire the skills of dealing with different character types both telephonically and face-to-face.
- She is recognizable by her skills and personal attributes, attitude, efficiency, acceptance of responsibility, initiative, loyalty, commitment, grooming, tact and charm.
- Selling as an activity is the act of convincing a prospect that your product or service is the correct one to satisfy their needs,at the right price. To be successful at selling, you need to learn to use the tools of the selling trade as effectively and as oftenas possible.
- Whenever the telephone rings in a shop, office, factory, store or warehouse, it is a sales opportunity â€“ an opportunity to creategoodwill, to close a sale, to handle an enquiry effectively or to calm an irate customer. When anyone picks up the telephone to call a customer or prospect, the same opportunities arise. This workshop will give you guidelines to be more successful in Telesales.
- There is only one valid definition of business purpose: to create a customer! Modern day customers demand a high standard of competence and service. Their decision to invest and remain with your company is based on SERVICE. Good service is no longer good enough: Pursuing SERVICE EXCELLENCE is the key.
- The fast-paced tempo of todayâ€™s working environment has outgrown traditional approaches to â€œtime managementâ€. Busy people need a realistic and flexible system that allows them to keep pace and make appropriate action choices atevery moment.
- The objective of the course is to empower and motivate the cleaners & tea ladies and for them to acquire the skills to have bettercontrol of the kitchen, bathroom, boardroom and general office environment.
- This workshop will give delegates a grasp of professional business & organisational skills. They will understand that performance is measured in terms of Speed, Quality and Service.
- Each person has unique capabilities and talents, strengths and weaknesses and feelings. This workshop will help each delegate to do a better job at managing employees and creating a workplace that supports the goals of the company.
- In today's hyper-competitive business climate, managers who help employees achieve their individual potential stand to get and stay ahead. This course will focus on Effective Leadership, Teambuilding, Problem-Solving, Motivation and Communication.
Presentation Software Training