Tough Times Funeral Transport in Alberton
Home > Our Services
"We commit ourselves to the utmost professional and respectful treatment of the deceased, the families and our customers."
Take comfort in knowing that you and your loved ones are in the right hands...
- We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, throughout the year.
- We guarantee the transport of the deceased to their final resting place within 24 hours.
- We can assist in taking care of all the legal documentation (required by law) to make the necessary funeral arrangements such as the death certificate etc.
- Our quality 5-star fleet of vehicles consists of Toyota Quantum's, which have been specially converted to accommodate:
- Full air-conditioning throughout the vehicle.
- Tinted windows for privacy.
- Four seats for family members to accompany their loved ones (who have passed on).
- Four separate compartments that caters for the transport of the deceased.
- Tracker system for safety of the passengers.
- Our rates are charged on a per quotation basis or at a rate of R4.20* per kilometre (negotiable).
- An industrial coffin will be supplied, should the coffin not be ready.
- We cover any destination within South Africa as well as select countries in Southern Africa (including Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Lesotho and Swaziland).
- Also for a minimum monthly fee per policy holder, our service can be added to any existing insurance product. (* Excluding VAT)
Losing a loved one is hard enough. Trust Tough Times Transport to be there for you. We can help transport your loved ones to their final resting place with respect, care and dignity as well as take care of all the legal documentation required to make the necessary funeral arrangements.