Adult Care in morganville
Our advisors are CSA Certified, allowing them pass on the advanced knowledge and practical tools to serve seniors at the highest level possible.Adult Care Advisors will hold your hand and providewith personalized senior care advice throughout the entire process, no matter how long it takes. For more info contact - (877) 75-ADULT
- Respite Care can be for a few days, a couple of weeks or months. This service is great for the patient so they can thrive in a new setting and is useful for families to rejuvenate
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities are also referred to as life care communities. This may be a residential alternative for adults that wish to have one community and never have to move even iftheir condition worsens.
- Home Care main goal is to preserve the quality of life of the patient's. These services helps in activities such as bathing, dressing and household chores or provide medical services. Home Care isgenerally separated into two divisions, non-medical and medical. Non-medical Home Care services include assistance with eating, cooking, toileting, dressing, light cleaning and laundry. Medical HomeCare services involve professional nursing and therapies.
- Assisted Living facilities is also known as ADLs. The type of services and level of care will vary, however most communities provide assistance with meals, dressing, grooming, bathing, housekeeping,laundry, and medication supervision.
- Alzheimer or Memory Care units exist to provide safe and specialized housing for these residents. They try to cultivate the patient skillfoster the individual skills and interests of the patients tocreate a calm and low stress environment. Services such as reality orientation classes and group activities promoting creativity are often offered.