Living Free Home in Madison, NJ
Living Free Home, a division of Homecare America, is a leading provider of high quality accessibility solutions and products manufactured in the USA. Living Free Home, specialize in a wide variety ofaccessibility solutions, from stairlifts, portable wheelchair ramps, modular wheelchair ramps, vertical and vehicle lifts, to Elegance, Heritage, Classic and Specialty lift chairs, wheelchair liftsand handicapped lifts. Living Free Home offers everything from ramps to stair lifts to lift chair recliners, ADA bathrooms, and more, servicing the New Jersey, New York, Boston Massachusetts andPhiladelphia Pennsylvania areas with installation.
- Living Free Home offers straight stairlifts that provide a smooth and quiet ride, easy operation and maintenance-free reliability.
- Living Free Home carry the largest selection of Ramps including 3 ways to buy. Steel open mesh, Aluminum open mesh, Solid aluminum & Pressure treated wood ramps.
- Barrier free shower kits and walk in bathtubs make independent living far less challenging. We supply only high quality Best-Bath made in USA products.
- A safe and cost effective way to overcome the challenge of climbing up your straight stairs.
- Bruno's curved stair chair delivers a premium smooth, stable ride around every corner.
- Exterior Stairlifts are the perfect solution for outdoor mobility. We offer a range of models to choose from to make your life easier and more comfortable.
- Residential wheelchair lifts are versatile solutions the offer easy access to raised entries, decks, or different levels in your home. At Living Free Home, we offer a range of Bruno wheelchair lifts
- Get commercial wheelchair lifts for every application from Living Free Home. We offer a wide range of models - all from the most trusted manufacturers
- At Living Free Home, we offer different types of portable ramps from trustworthy manufacturers such as EZ-Access and Prairie View Industries, which are a simple and convenient solution forwheelchairs and scooters to access steps, vehicles, and raised landings with ease.
- Committed to providing safe accessibility solutions, Living Free Home provides custom, attractive as well as affordable wheelchair ramps for your home or business.
- Living Free Home is a reliable provider of quality accessibility solutions throughout New Jersey, New York City, Boston, and the Philadelphia area. With our DIY Modular Ramps, you can build your ownramps, thus helping your family member or regular visitor in accessing steps.