A New Day Addiction Treatment in Fort Lauderdale
We are committed to providing the best drug treatment service possible to our patients. By using innovative approaches to suit each individual person in our care, A New Day treats every person withdignity and respect. We are committed to helping every patient overcome drug addiction and alcohol abuse. Our goal is to show them a new way to live free from the bondage of addiction.At A New Day wetreat the whole person - not just the addiction - by maintaining a small, highly individualized treatment facility in Florida that allows our patients to focus on all of the factors that brought themto treatment. We are committed to teaching our clients the skills necessary to face the challenges that come with their new lives successfully.
- When it comes to treating substance abuse in the Fort Lauderdale area; you have many options. However, our facility is located on the beautiful and comfortably isolated Singer Island in SouthFlorida. Our clients come from throughout the United States for our high-quality, comprehensive treatment. For more information visit fortlauderdale.anewdayrehab.com/substance-abuse-fort-lauderdale/or call us at 954-256-1510
- If you happen to suffer from some type of mental illness in addition to addiction, you must understand that treating your addiction will take a different kind of approach; this approach is known astreatment for a dual diagnosis. It is through such services that both of your conditions can be treated simultaneously. If you or someone you know is troubled by alcohol or drugs, call us now at954-256-1510 or for more information visit fortlauderdale.anewdayrehab.com/dual-diagnosis-fort-lauderdale/
- We treat each patient as an individual - with the respect and compassion they deserve. Because A New Day has a limited number of patients, we're able to give each one the time, space and attentionthey need. If you or someone you know is troubled by alcohol or drugs, call us now at 954-256-1510 or visit fortlauderdale.anewdayrehab.com/drug-rehab-fort-lauderdale/ for more information
- For an alcoholic, their life can easily become consumed by their need to drink. However, there is light at the end of the tunnel as help is available. In Fort Lauderdale, rehab is available through aqualified and reputable rehabilitation facility experienced in treating multiple addictions. If you or someone you know is troubled by alcohol or drugs call us now; A New Day Rehab Center at954-256-1510 or visit fortlauderdale.anewdayrehab.com/alcohol-rehab-fort-lauderdale/ for more information
- Alcoholism and substance abuse is a disease that affects not only the individual but also everyone around them. It often takes a long time for family members to recognize the signs and see throughthe habitual lies of those suffering from substance abuse, and for abusers themselves to realize that they do have a problem. Thankfully, there are rehab centers with programs to help addicts andtheir families recover together. One such place is A New Day Rehab Center. If you or someone you know is troubled by alcohol or drugs call us now at 954-256-1510. Visitfortlauderdale.anewdayrehab.com/addiction-treatment-fort-lauderdale/ for more information
A New Day Addiction Treatment