Adventure Great Himalaya Treks & Expedition in Thamel
Welcome To Adventure Great Himalaya !!!The Best Trekking Company in Nepal
Adventure Great Himalaya is a government registered Trekking company in Nepal. comprised of qualified and experienced professional Nepal Trekking Agency. Adventure Great Himalaya has provided thousands of high quality trekking and tours trips for clients from all over the world. If your interest lies in Trekking In Nepal, Peak climbing, Tours in Nepal and River rafting or cultural sightseeing, our professional and knowledgeable staff is available to make your stay comfortable and memorable. Leave your worries to us and enjoy your holidays in Nepal.
Adventure Great Himalaya Treks & Expedition ( P) LTD Registered under the Office of the Company Registrars and Certified by the Ministry of Tourism and Civil Aviation and affiliated with a number of trekking associations namely Trekking Agencies' Association of Nepal (TAAN), Nepal Association of Tour Operators (NATO), Nepal Mountaineering Association ( NMA) Kathmandu Environment Education Project (KEEP) among others. We are an adventure Trekking Company base in Thamel, Kathmandu,Nepal specializing Eco-friendly; trekking, mountaineering, scenic tours, wilderness expeditions, overland adventures, special interest Tibet, Bhutan and India.
Everest Base Camp Trek is life memorable trek to Everest region including Kalapatthar climbing and overview of Everest region (Khumbu region) including the panoramic views of Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Makalu and many other mountains. This trail passes through Solukhumbu district experiencing Sherpa (Tibetan) culture. These High mountain settlers have something unique to offer you in every village. Different monasteries and chörtens with prayer flags make you feel spiritually blessed while walking to the Base Camp of Mt. Everest. The picturesque views of forests, valleys, terraced fields, meadows and wilderness region etc. are some of the attractions of the trekking.
Everest Base Camp trekking starts from Lukla and continues through Namche Bazaar and enters into Khumbu region. The trekking provides you wonderful experiences of lifestyle and culture of Sherpa and Bhotias with the chances of exploring different elements of the region. Trekking to Everest Base Camp gives the wonderful experience of Tibetan culture in high elevation and pleasantly colorful views of rhododendron and fir forests.
Everest Base CampTrekking region is superb site for trekking who wants trekking. Everest region is like sacred place for a mountaineer which leads to the foot hill of Mt. Everest. The trek passes through some ancient monasteries and Gompas. Trekkers can develop insight about spiritual aspects of Nepalese mountain people and their hospitality.
Day 01: Arrival in Katmandu, transfer to hotel, brief about the trip, and well-come dinner at evening through the typical Nepalese kitchen. Day 02: Kathmandu to Lukla (2840m) and Phakding (2610m): Fly to Lukla. 2 and half hour walk. Day 03: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3446m) 6 hour Day 04: Restday at Namche Bazaar. Acclimation day (The rest day visit Sagarmath national park and hike up to Everest view hotel) Day 05: Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3867m) 5 hour
Day 06: Tengboche to Dingboche (4300m) 5 hour Day 07: Rest day at Dingboche Acclimation Day. (Hike to Chukung vallay) Day 08: Dingboche to Lobuche (4910m) 5 hour Day 09: Lobuche to EBC (5360m) to Gorakshep (5160m) 7 hour Day 10: Gorakshep to Kalapaththar (5545m) to Phiriche 6 hour Day 11: Phiriche to Tayngboche (4 hour) Day 12: Tengboche to Namche bazzar (4 hour) Day 13: Namache bazzar to Lukla ( 5 hour) Day 14: Lukla to Kathmandu: Fly to Kathmandu. Day 15: Departure from Nepal as per Time.
Cost: USD 1250 per person.
Cost include on:
- Pick up from Airport and Transfer to the hotel. by private car/van/Bus.
- Two night's standard Hotel in Katmandu.
- Your stander meals in mountain (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- Trekking permit.
- All necessary paper works.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by car/.
- Flight Ticket (LUK-KTM-LUK) / domestic airport Tax.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- 'Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 clients). And Their well paid Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter. (Guide flight Katmandu / Lukla/ Katmandu.)
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Drop to airport by car/van/Bus
Cost does not include on:
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Katmandu).
- Your Travel and rescue insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- All the Food in Kathmandu. Also in the case of early return from mountain (due to any reason) Than the scheduled Itinerary.
- All the expenses in mountain over than scheduled itinerary (due to strike, delay or canceled flight)
- Extra night Hotel in Kathmandu if arrive early or late departure than schedule Itinerary.
- All the Bar bills and personal expenses (phone call, laundry service, battery recharge, bottle of water, hot water, shower, pot of tea, coffee etc.
- Tips for the guide and porter.