Adventure Great Himalaya in Kathmandu
(Leading your best ever holiday in Nepal)
Adventure Great Himalaya is a government registered and most recommended Trekking agency, based in Kathmandu, Nepal. we are registered under the Office of the Company Registrars and Certified by the Ministry of Tourism and Civil Aviation and affiliated with a number of trekking association.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu,
Day 02: Kathmandu to fly Lukla (2840m) and trek to Phakding (2610m):
Day 03: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3446m)
Day 04: Rest day at Namche Bazaar
Day 05: Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3867m)
Day 06: Tengboche to Dingboche (4352m)
Day 07: Rest day at Dingboche.You wil hike to Chukung Valley.(4700m)
Day 08: Dingboche to Lobuche (4910m)
Day 09: Lobuche to E.B.C.(5360m) and Come back to Gorakshep (5160m
Day 10: Gorakshep to Kalapaththar (5545m) to Phireche
Day 11: Phiriche to Tengboche
Day 12: Tengboche to Namche Bazaar
Day 13: Namche Bazaar to Lukla
Day 14: Lukla to Kathmandu:
Day 15: Departure from Nepal as per time.
- Internation and Domestic airport Pick Up/Drop by Private Car/Van/Bus
- 2 Nights twin sharing *** star Hotel in Kathmandu including breakfast.
- 3 times for meal in mountain (14breakfast, 12lunch and 12dinner) during the trek.
- Tea or coffee with meal during the trek.
- Lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek.Shared Toilets/ bathroom.
- First Aid Kid Box( for Normal Treatment only)
- Experienced ,helpful and English speaking Trekking Guide. everything for him.
- Trekking porters. (One porter between 2 clients) Maximum 20 kgg for one porter. everything fo Porter.
- Insurenc and equipment for Guide and Porter.
- All the transportations.
- Trekking Permits.
- TIMS permit
- Domestic Air Ticket(Kathmandu/Lukla/Kathmandu)
- Flight for guide (Kathmandu/Lukla/Kathmandu)
- 13%Government tax.
- Office Charge.
- Staff insurance.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Katmandu). .
- Your Travel Insurence.
- Emergency helicopter rescue Evacuation.-It Cost US$ 2500 per/Hour if necessary.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- All lunch and dinner in Kathmandu . All the hotel, meals in the case of early return from mountain ( due to any reason) than the scheduled Itinerary.
- All the expenses in mountain over than scheduled itinerary( due to strike,delay or canceled flight)
- Extra night Hotel in Kathmandu if arrive early or late departure than scheduled Itinerary.
- All the Bar bills and personal expenses( phone call, laundry service, battery recharge, bottle of water,hot water,shower,pot of tea,coffee etc.
- Tips for the guide and porter.